In Tune With You

What Education and Training is Required to Become a Music Therapist?

In order to become a Board Certified Music Therapist, completion of at least a bachelor's degree in music therapy, completion of a 6 month clinical internship, and successful completion of the national certification exam is required to receive MT-BC (Music Therapist-Board Certified) credentials.  All training and education is based out of the Center for Biomedical Research in Music (CBRM) at Colorado State University.

Read "How Is Music Therapy Recognized?"

ABOUT US     |     PHOTOS     |     CALENDAR     |     REGISTRATION     |     TESTIMONIALS     |     PRICING 

© Copyright Altitunes Neurologic Music  Therapy.  All Rights Reserved.
In Tune With You